HandyGames respects your privacy rights. For details please see our Data Protection Declaration below.
1. Scope of Application
This Data Protection Declaration applies to all Services operated by HandyGames by this App and addresses all Users of the Services ("Users" or "you"). If other offers of HandyGames have a differing data protection declaration, the differing data protection declaration published on that offer shall apply. The Services may contain cross-references ("links") to offers of third party providers. By clicking on such links, you leave the Services. In such a case, HandyGames does not take any responsibility for the content and compliance with data protection laws of these offers. This Data Protection Declaration does not apply to those offers.
2. Collection, processing and use of your data for the Services
(1) HandyGames will only collect, process or use your data pursuant to the Applicable data protection laws, such as the German Data Protection Act ("BDSG") and the Telemedia Act ("TMG"). Besides that, we will provide the data security standards required by the BDSG.
(2) HandyGames will only collect, process or use any data referring to you as a person for the purpose of fulfilling the user contract, i.e. the establishment, performance and ending of the contract (including billing the Services). HandyGames will not disclose your personal data to third parties unless HandyGames is required by law or unless you have consented to any other use. Collection, usage and processing of the data are carried out in electronic form.
(3) Personal data which may be collected by HandyGames for the purpose of fulfilling the user contract could be your name and your e-mail-address. Any additional data you provide to HandyGames for completing your profile or when uploading content, you provide voluntarily to HandyGames.
HandyGames assigns a User-ID to each User by which HandyGames can identify the User and his or her requests during the visit on the Services offer. In addition, relevant data is used in order to gain knowledge on malfunctions or on an abuse of the Services.
HandyGames also uses personal data in the course of ending the contractual relationship with a User to the extent necessary to terminate the obligatory relationship.
(4) HandyGames may give Users the opportunity to register for the Services via Facebook Connect. In this case, HandyGames may collect, process or use data, the User published in his or her Facebook profile. Vice versa HandyGames may submit information on the participation in the Services to Facebook. Such information and other personal data may be made publicly accessible on Facebook for other Facebook users. Please review the data protection declaration of Facebook on this.
(5) When using the Services, HandyGames collects information on how you use the Services in order to enable and bill for the proper and contractual use of the Services ("usage data"). Usage data is, in particular, characteristics for purposes of identifying the User, information concerning the beginning and end, as well as the scope of the respective use, IP-address, used device, a unique identifier of the device and information concerning the Services used by the User. For example, the location of the Users could be identified and, when communicating with other Users of the Services, the location could be transmitted to these other Users together with the information you send to them.
(6) HandyGames may collect and use payment data insofar as this is required for billing. In order to conduct In-App purchases such as the purchase of virtual goods, HandyGames currently works with payment-providers such as Google or Apple. In this case, HandyGames is entitled to transfer any data which is required for billing the Services via a third party payment provider to that provider, if applicable. Some payment providers may collect the necessary billing data directly from the User. In such cases, the terms and conditions and data protection declaration of those payment providers apply. In addition to that, HandyGames may involve offer based services, such as SponsorPay, which collect the User-ID of each User and/or the User's unique identifier. Such User-ID or unique identifier cannot be connected to an individual by the offer based services provider. Further to that, HandyGames will not pass on User data, or the content of private messages in Services, to any third party unless required by law or if the User has consented to it.
(7) HandyGames is entitled to transmit and store personal User data to bodies in other member states of the European Union or within the European Economic Area, as well as to bodies in other states that guarantee an adequate level of data protection exclusively for the purposes stated in this Data Protection Declaration. Besides that, HandyGames will not transmit personal data of Users to any third parties unless explicitly set out in this Data Protection Declaration.
(1) Services may be partly financed through advertising. Advertising messages may therefore appear throughout the use of the Services. HandyGames may display personalized advertising matched to the actions you perform and content you upload when using the Services.
(2) HandyGames will only send third party advertising to your e-mail address upon your prior consent.
4. Data logging for internal system purposes and statistical purposes
HandyGames automatically records information, namely usage data. For advertising, market research, improvement of existing and creation of new innovative products, HandyGames may create aggregated anonymized data.
Besides that, HandyGames uses a tracking tool, such as Flurry Analytics and Google Analytics to track the usage of the Services in order to optimize the Services for the Users. All data is used in anonymized form.
5. Communication between Users
Please note that if you upload content within the Services, this information may be publicly accessible and can be seen by other Users. Therefore, be careful with the information you disclose to other Users.
6. Data Security
HandyGames would like to point out that data protection and data security cannot be guaranteed for data transmissions outside of our sphere of authority, such as your mobile network. You are aware that your mobile carrier, or unauthorized third parties may have access to the data stored on the servers or transmitted through HandyGames and used in the Services.
7. Rights of Users
Upon request, HandyGames will promptly inform you about all data collected with reference to your person free of charge. This information will generally be provided in electronic form, usually via e-mail. Furthermore you can contact HandyGames if you want to correct your data because it is false or if you request the blocking or deletion data with reference to your person.
In such cases, please send HandyGames an e-mail with your request to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
8. Declaration of Consent
By using the Services, you consent to the abovementioned collection, processing and use of your data.
Giebelstadt, 1 August 2012